Prev: Re: [GZG] any Full Thrust AAR' from this year's ECC? Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things

[GZG] [GZG ECC] GZG ECC XIV Quote Board

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 21:05:45 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [GZG ECC] GZG ECC XIV Quote Board

Finally transcribed for your pleasure, the GZG ECC XIV Quote Board.
Have fun! -- JGH

----
***** GZG ECC XIV Quote Board *****
***** FRIDAY EVENING *****

Jerry H:  I'll let you guys fight it out, but please don't get blood on
the
carpet.  It voids our deposit for the room.

Vince:	So, how DID you get those ships?
Jerry H:  I killed a man.

Jerry H:  If you hyper out, you forfeit the scenario.
Yerin:	You mean like those Wisconsin Democrats?
Jerry H:  Feeling bitter, Yerin?

Don R:	All right, how do we turn our weapons on?
Jerry H:  I'll explain when we reach that point.
Derek:	Trust me, we're at that point!

John L:  I can only roll one good die at a time.

Jerry H:  Pew!	Pew! Pew!  Zap!  Pew!  Pew! Pew! Zap! Zap! Zap! Zap!
Pew!
Pew! Pew!  Pew!  Pew! Pew!  Pew!.... One point of damage.

Tom B:	I wish I took the blue pill.

Jon D:	It's a black tie dinner.  Did you bring a tie?
Jon-Mark:  I brought a penguin.

John L: It was about one nano-smidge.

Tom B:	This is a schizophrenic team.  Both sides of their brain get to
attack.

Mike B:  Skynet started Judgment Day because the military blocked it's
porn
access.

John L:  Oooo, two 6's. Ron:  Did somebody roll for you?

(Rolling a combined missile attack...)
Ron:  (rolls)  Look at all those 6's I rolled.
John L: (rolls)  I just made up for you.

***** SATURDAY MORNING *****

Aaron:	I've been called worse... but only by my own men.

Marine 1:  You were supposed to stay out of melee!
Marine 2:  I did... for the first alien.

John L:  This guy could turn around and start blazing... except his gun
is
jammed.
Other Player:  Is it a Raspberry Jam?  Only one man would dare give ME
the Raspberry.

(dealing with Aliens in Bug Hunt)
John L:  Clearly a bug in the software.
Indy: No, it's bugs in the hardware.

John L: Doors don't dodge or move....
Jerry H: My doors do.

Indy:  Uh, Martin, your Eagle is down.
Doug:  No, it belly-flopped.

Ron:   Do you convert and agree to be suicide bombers?
Aaron: Our bombers are skilled enough to do it twice!

Steve B: It's hard to believe it's winning when winning hurts so much.

Jerry H:  BOB WAYNE IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David S: What do you mean no fire control?  I go to the bathroom, and
everything just goes to s***.

Vince:	(after game prizes are handed out) I'm getting a Phalon!!

***** SATURDAY AFTERNOON *****

Brian O:  Come on Ones!  (pause)  That's the only time I
think you'll ever hear me say that.

Don R: (after watching B5 Plasma Nets push an energy mine)  Great, we're
playing pong with an atomic bomb.

Aaron:	He cloaked by cleverly turning into little bits.

Carl S:  If Aaron put the figure on the board, it CAN'T be good.

Brian O:  You know, I'm not certain the pocket battleship could take on
scout in this shape.

Unknown:  Is that ship running away?
Aaron:	No, it's mooning you.

Unknown:  So, a Drakh mothership can spawn more Drakh ships.
Dennis:  Yes, it's a 9-month gestation.

Dave S:  Alright, I've got three class-3s... is that a scout!?

John L:  My big ship is going to shoot you with 1 die from the beam-2...
Bryan:...I was ignoring you, what?

Ron L:	What are we fighting, aliens or accountants?
Vince:	Fighting alien accountants.

***** SATURDAY EVENING *****

John L: (to Yerin)  Look asteroids!  Follow Me!!
Yerin:	I did that last night. It's not happening again.
(The previous night Yerin's ship followed John L into
an asteroid field... and Yerin smacked an asteroid at speed 22.)

Dave S:  They have cat food grenades?

Aaron:	Jerry, is there a reason the ship has no damage control icons?
Jerry H:(takes a look at the SSD, pauses, facepalms)
Scott:	That would mean, no.

(Yerin accidentally knocks her set of 36 dice all over the floor, and
all the
players stop playing to pick them all up.)
Jerry H:  Alright.  Game suspended on account of Yerin's dice.

Jerry H:  Roll for initiative
John L:  Let Carl do it, he still has fighters.
(Carl rolls a 1. Aaron rolls a 2)
Aaron:	I didn't feel the need to put much effort into that one.

Jon Davis - Crustie Death!

Aaron:	You guys sucked it for most of the game.  I just sucked it at
the end.

***** SUNDAY MORNING *****

Bootlegger Reverse WITH NITRO IN MID-AIR?  YES!

Aaron:	And now we will commence with the ritual butt sniffing.

Tom M:	At this point, I should probably shoot JP since he has exposed
himself.

Unknown:  Hey look!  The Cylons formed square!

Aaron Newman: (to Ron after a 2nd failed roll to enter the human
station)  Are
you feeling inadequate in front of all the other aliens?

Tom B: Science crew, you need to rig the ship to explode.
Indy: Good luck, it's already wrecked
Tom B: More explode.

Tom B: I don't need my [character] sheets. I can clearly make up numbers
whenever I feel like it.

Tom B:	I'm not going anywhere, [Aaron] is. If he touched it, it's
contaminated.

Indy: (to Doug)  Roll a d6, beat a '3'.
Doug:  (rolls a '3')
Indy:  BEAT a '3'.
Doug: Like this? (rolls a '2')

Aaron: Want a shotgun? I have more long arms than I have figures.

Doug: (just before leaving for home) Any border crossing that does not
involve
latex is a successful trip.

--
** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI **

Prev: Re: [GZG] any Full Thrust AAR' from this year's ECC? Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things