Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things

Re: [GZG] [ECC XIV] AAR - Definitely not abridged version

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 15:58:04 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC XIV] AAR - Definitely not abridged version

> 1630 - After a nice lunch and a snowy drive down I-81 (14 cars in the
> ditch, 2-3 more smashed up on the road, but we had no problem - being
> Canadian and having Snow Tires), arrived at Hampton Inn, Owego.

I enjoyed the writeup!

Wish I could attend some time.

I highlighted above, because it was just the other day that I was
explaining
to local friends what a "snow tire" was.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
awgoodall@gmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things