Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things

Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things

From: John Lerchey <lerchey@g...>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 08:55:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC AARs and Things

I picked the Kochte Plague as well, but it hit my Sunday AM.  By the
time we headed out to the car I could barely walk.  It's still hanging
on, but I think it's beginning to weaken.  Either that or it's
regrouping for another assault. :(

Like Damond, I too am looking to play Frag with my son and my game
group.	It's just stupid fun. :)

I'll get an AAR out, but it may be a few more days.

----
>> -------------------
>>
>> In a message dated 3/1/2011 5:08:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
>> jhan@warpfish.com writes:
>>
>> Hey  guys,
>>
>> I managed to catch Mark's flu, so, I've spent the last couple of
 days
>> hors du combat, but I'm hoping to start posting stuff by the end of
 this
>> week.
>>
>> As always, if people have AARs or things they want posted  on the
website,
>> please let me know.
>>
>> Thanks, hope everybody enjoyed  GZG ECC!  (I did, at least, until I
got home
>> and realized I was going  to be sicker than a dog.  You're right
Mark,