Prev: [GZG] Discovery is GO! Next: [GZG] All the GZG-ECC Attendees

[GZG] Twas the Night before ECC.....

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 17:10:51 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Twas the Night before ECC.....

little people (definitely not GNOMES) were packing their
gear, visions of polyhydral dice dancing through their heads, in the
hopes
that Jon Davis soon would be here....

(I think of Jon sort of like St. Nicholas - he organizes a nice present
for
me every year... and delivers it with a ho ho ho!... PS - Jon, I am not
fanning the flames of your rampant LARPery....!)
I am looking forward to seeing the 'usual suspects' at ECC. I expect
many
dice to be thrown (many 1s as well) and many small lead castings (or
perhaps
white metal, for those 'nouveau' types) to be blown to bits
(conceptually)
in fierce battle.

Drive safe to one and all, there's a wee storm coming Friday - some rain
and
some small amount of snow, nothing too severe I think. (Not like that
Nor-Easter that one ECC Sunday...).

The time is almost upon us......

Tom B
--
Solitudinem fecerunt, pacem appelunt
-- Publius Cornelius Tacitus (from the book Agricola, attributed to a

Prev: [GZG] Discovery is GO! Next: [GZG] All the GZG-ECC Attendees