Prev: Re: [GZG] From GZG, latest situation update.... Next: Re: [GZG] From GZG, latest situation update....

Re: [GZG] From GZG, latest situation update....

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:23:09 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] From GZG, latest situation update....

increase! that is what not to love......

Really 12 years? Well then I can excuse it this time.....

In weird ways this is still good news. More work than ever for Jon means
more money, means more incentive for more new miniature goodness. Which
means Jon Might hire some help....

HEY Jon! I'm looking for work. Though to be honest the comute from
California might be a bit much....

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 10:11, Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> Good gosh, that's diabolical! What's not to love?
>
> Doug
>
> Samuel Penn wrote on 02/21/2011 12:14:18 PM:
>
> > Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:
> > > WE WILL BE CLOSED TO NEW ORDERS FROM MARCH 1st, until we can get
> > > stock replenished, outstanding orders cleared, new items moulded
and
> > > cast, and the new store up and running.
> >
> > So you're saying we should all put in huge orders now, before the
> > store closes and the prices go up? :-)
> >
> > --
> > Be seeing you,
> > Sam.

Evyn

Prev: Re: [GZG] From GZG, latest situation update.... Next: Re: [GZG] From GZG, latest situation update....