Prev: Re: [GZG] From GZG, latest situation update.... Next: Re: [GZG] From GZG, latest situation update....

Re: [GZG] From GZG, latest situation update....

From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 17:33:50 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] From GZG, latest situation update....

On 20/02/2011 18:39, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> VERY IMPORTANT INFO: ALL CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ!
>
> [Snip, snip, snip...]
>
> WE WILL BE CLOSED TO NEW ORDERS FROM MARCH 1st, until we can get stock

> replenished, outstanding orders cleared, new items moulded and cast,
> and the new store up and running. I would hope that we will re-open
> with the new online store NO LATER than the beginning of April - if we

> can get enough done before that, we may make it sooner.
ARGH! GZG -- closed! All March! What will I do without new
metal-and-resin goodness to satisfy the HUNGER...>:o

(um... paint the stuff that's clogging up my workbench? ;-) )

But seriously, folks, good to see our favourite company is going strong
and doing well in these straitened times. A gaming-led economy FTW! <g>

Phil

PS. Jon, does this mean that you'll be offering special deals on the day

you open back up for business -- April 1st?!?!? 8-)

Prev: Re: [GZG] From GZG, latest situation update.... Next: Re: [GZG] From GZG, latest situation update....