Prev: Re: [GZG] How to join the mailing list. Next: Re: [GZG] How to join the mailing list.

Re: [GZG] Alien Stealing Sheep Miniature and How to join the mailing list.

From: Andrae Muys <andrae.muys.lists@g...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 10:28:50 +1000

> Ah, but 'Alien in the toilet!' must join my GW Chaos Lavatory!
Assuming I
> can ever find the blister again.
>
> Andrea, the list has actually been pretty quiet of late; we've
experienced
> the occasional outage which has blocked any rolling conversation from
> starting.

I've been slowly picking through the last few months archives to get a
feel
for things. Nice to see that Eric is still playing his 1e24 NPV
mixed-tech
battles, but I thought you would have solved the fighter/pds dilemma by
now
even to Eric's satisfaction.

> Of course, we can never underestimate the power of sheep...

...especially fusion powered mutant ninja sheep with plasma rifles.

Andrae

Prev: Re: [GZG] How to join the mailing list. Next: Re: [GZG] How to join the mailing list.