Prev: Re: [GZG] Christmas Painting Project Next: Re: [GZG] Christmas Painting Project

Re: [GZG] Christmas Painting Project

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 16:08:10 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Christmas Painting Project

> Maybe not to you, Tom, but the SSC and the Leif have a devoted coterie
of
> followers on places like starshipmodeller.com. Some people might find
HNoI
> a bit obscure.... 8-)  (I named my SFB Kzinti SCS that after the
> original...)

I'm glad this came up. Big time nostalgia for me. I had the AMT
"Interplanetary UFO" model kit, complete with the little ship inside the
hangar bay, which was also formed of glow-in-the-dark plastic.

I had no idea it began life as a different kit.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
awgoodall@gmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Christmas Painting Project Next: Re: [GZG] Christmas Painting Project