Prev: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust Next: Re: [GZG] Railguns

Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust

From: Eric Foley <stiltman@t...>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 21:14:59 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Subject: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust

Well, I don't have a problem with raw speed being uncapped, I just have
a problem with unlimited speed while you're still able to turn the same
way at 36 MU per turn as you can when you're only going 4 MU per turn.
How fast you want to go in a straight line, I don't care, I just don't
like the turning on a dime at any speed so that you could be anywhere in
a 50 MU radius on a given turn, and trying to put any kind of missile or
plasma targeting on you is effectively impossible and fighters can't
catch you even with secondary moves.  At more reasonable speeds, Full
Thrust is great; at Oerjan speeds a lot of the mechanics break down.