Prev: Re: [GZG] More re: From GZG: further update on Xmas and new stuff.... Next: Re: [GZG] How to join the mailing list?

Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust

From: Eric Foley <stiltman@t...>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 20:58:14 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Subject: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust

The main things I don't like about Starmada from what I've looked at of
it is, although it does handle a lot of things in interesting ways, it
looks like it takes a lot longer to play than Full Thrust does for
similar sized ships and fleet sizes, and it requires you to play on a
hex game board while Full Thrust lets you play on basically any surface
you can find with a tape measure.  I haven't actually purchased official
rules and don't currently intend to, but this is what I keep seeing when
I look at the demo rules and the forums surrounding it.