Prev: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust Next: Re: [GZG] How to join the mailing list?

Re: [GZG] From GZG: further update on Xmas and new stuff....

From: Stephen Bond <daibaka2000@y...>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:04:24 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] From GZG: further update on Xmas and new stuff....

brilliant! I feel an order coming on in the new year... What would be
cool (obviously apart from a Crusty mech...) is some unarmed "Crusty
refugees"
and maybe even some juvenile "Crusty spawnlings". That would be a pretty
unique
addition for a 15mm alien race I think (at least as far as I can recall
- does
anyone else do unarmed alien victims... errr, civilians?). Of course I
don't
know how well the Colonists range does, but it would be useful for
filling up
all those shanty town "Districts"...

Prev: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust Next: Re: [GZG] How to join the mailing list?