Prev: Re: [GZG] Ye olde - Babylon 5 counters Next: Re: [GZG] Ye olde - Babylon 5 counters

[GZG] GZG CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS 2010!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:26:35 +0000
Subject: [GZG] GZG CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS 2010!

GZG CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS 2010!

Yes, it's that time of year again! We've given you all a little prior
warning this year about the start of our Christmas Special Offer, and
now it's here.

Our 2010 Xmas Special starts from 00.01 (UK time) hours on WEDNESDAY
1st DECEMBER and runs for a fraction over TWO WEEKS, ending strictly
at 24.00 (UK time) on Wednesday 15th December. Please note this is a
shorter offer period than previous years, because we want to get all
pre-Christmas orders dispatched well before we close up for the
holidays. All qualifying orders (which are all those for over £30 of
product) will get TWO specials included:

1) All orders for £30 or more at list prices get a FREE GOODIE BAG of
extra minis and stuff - how much you get depends on the size of your
order, and we'll tailor most of the contents to fit the kind of stuff
you are ordering (plus the occasional odd item that might tempt you
into other ranges and scales...). What goes in the bag is OUR choice,
so no cheekily asking for particular things please, but those of you
who have had our previous Xmas deals will know that we give you a
generous selection of stuff that you can actually use for your
armies/fleets!
Sometimes we put in the odd special or unreleased item too, so you
never know what you might get....

2) In addition to the Free Stuff, qualifying orders will also get a
VOUCHER that you can use to get a generous DISCOUNT off a further
order placed after Christmas - so you can get your pre-Xmas stuff
now, and then use the voucher up when you have some gift money from
all those relatives who have absolutely NO idea what to buy for you!
This is where we are varying the offer a little from previous years -
we used to make the vouchers valid for JANUARY, but this year we've
decided to make them valid for FEBRUARY 2011 (from Feb 1st to Feb
28th). There are several reasons for doing this - it will give you a
little extra time to get over the Christmas expenses before spending
out again, and it will give us some breathing space in January to
catch up with stuff and hopefully get some further new releases ready
for you to use your vouchers on.
The value of the voucher you will receive varies according to the
size of your pre-Xmas order - if you are buying from £30 to £70 worth
of goods, then you'll get a voucher for 10% discount; if you spend
over £70 and up to £120, it's a 15% voucher, and if you buy over £120

worth then you get a huge 20% discount voucher!
Each voucher carries a unique code number that allows you to use it
for online orders (or by phone).

NEW RELEASES: I'm hoping to get at least some of the long-promised
new items moulded up this week, as soon as they are done they will be
announced - so those of you who are waiting for the new stuff might
want to hold off just a few more days before placing your orders -
but there will still be plenty of time before the offer closes!

Thanks to you all for your support through 2010 - it has been a year
of big changes and upheavals for us, but overall it has all gone
well. Wishing you all a great Christmas (or indeed whatever else you
choose to celebrate at this time of year) and a safe, happy and
gaming-filled 2011!

All the best,

Jon (GZG),  30/11/2010.
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ye olde - Babylon 5 counters Next: Re: [GZG] Ye olde - Babylon 5 counters