Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG2] Sights and FCS for infantry Next: Re: [GZG] [SG2] Sights and FCS for infantry

Re: [GZG] [SG2] Sights and FCS for infantry

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:36:51 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG2] Sights and FCS for infantry

Sorry, brain is not functioning, so this may be way out of line, but did
you compare your idea with these?:

http://nift.firedrake.org/misc/WDA-FireCon.htm

Scary part is, I'm also nonfunctional at work currently, and they're
paying
me. Teach them to put me at master console day before I start a week and
half of holiday.

Doug