Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm and 6mm Resins (vehicles and buildings) Next: Re: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report

Re: [GZG] 25mm and 6mm Resins (vehicles and buildings)

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:29:01 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] 25mm and 6mm Resins (vehicles and buildings)

On Wednesday 20 October 2010 23:24:07 Ground Zero Games wrote:
> So, all of you who said you wanted some of the resins as soon as I
> deleted them - I hope you'll support Terry in this project and buy
> lots!

Unfortunately, some of us went elsewhere in the meantime and
bought lots there. There's some vehicles I could buy more of,
though their website seems to be either badly designed or
broken - hardly any of the links work, so I can't see what
they're offering.

Will they be doing any new designs? My next target of acquisition
is probably tracked vehicles, of which the choice was limited.

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk