Prev: Re: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report Next: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report

Re: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:44:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report

I was mostly speaking in jest; I think you should be able to hook
someone
in conversation on Full Thrust in less than five minutes if they're
really
interested in a simple, quick yet compelling space ship game. Half the
people who say 'we really must play that' when I trot out figs and
finally
rope an occasional regular ;->=  into a game are folks I've only
described
it to.

They drive me nuts, and, yes, it IS a short trip...

And, of course, it's several free downloads away. ;->=

The_Beast

Fred Kiesche wrote on 10/18/2010 01:39:24 PM:

> Well...maybe not. Looks like 1 GZG event...

***snippage***

<godelescherbach@gmail.com
> > wrote:
> "...We had 33 attendees and 18 official events..."
>
> I interepreted it to mean 1 "GZG prize event", 18 events total.

> On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
wrote:
> Thanks, Kris!
>
> I am curious if you 'only had one' event, but recruited Stargrunt and
Full
> Thrust players. Did the single event have both systems? Oh, wait,
check
out
> the web site before asking. Yeah, that might work...

***more snippage***

Prev: Re: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report Next: [GZG] Celesticon/GZG-WCC 2010 - After Action Report