Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG-West Coast Starts Today! Next: [GZG] 15mm City layout Roads

[GZG] OFFICIAL - GZG update - shows and things....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:33:58 +0100
Subject: [GZG] OFFICIAL - GZG update - shows and things....

Another update of shows and stuff.....

It is now only a week until SELWG, at Crystal Palace in London
(Sunday 17th Oct) - we will be there as always, in or near our usual
spot on the upper concourse. Not far from our stand, Robin Fitton
will be running a demo of his new "GRUNTZ" game using a load of our
15mm figures and vehicles, with some prizes and giveaways donated by
us, so please take a look and try out the rules!

As with COLOURS last month, we'll have as much stuff as we can for
SELWG, but again there may be a few gaps - right now I'm flat-out
keeping up with mailorders and producing show stock - so if you want
anything in particular please come and see us sooner rather than
later.

On the subject of mailorders, while I'm getting them out of the door
as quickly as possible, there may be a slight delay on some that have
come in over the last weekend and any that are placed during this
week, due to the pressure of preparing for the show - so please be
patient  if your order takes a couple of days longer than normal. Any
that come in during the latter part of this week or over the show
weekend will be dealt with as  soon as possible after we're back.

Two weeks after SELWG, on Sunday 31st Oct, we're up in LEEDS for
FIASCO at the Royal Armouries - this is a nice show at a great venue,
with plenty of stuff for the rest of the family to see and do while
you come and buy cool toys from us and the other traders.
Leeds is the furthest "Oop North" that we get for shows (being a
bunch of soft southerners, we find all the flat caps and whippets a
bit scary....), so if you're from round those parts - or even further
up into the frozen wilderness - then please take this opportunity to
come and see us!

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG-West Coast Starts Today! Next: [GZG] 15mm City layout Roads