Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 (Ground Zero Games) Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 (Ground Zero Games)

Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24

From: Damond Walker <damosan@g...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:00:19 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 6:23 AM, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

> We may not agree with their gaming style and mindset (I sure as hell
don't),
> but does that mean we should just ignore them as a valid part of the
fanbase
> and try to legislate them out of the game?

I believe the short answer is no -- the legislation turns out to be
wasted effort in the long run (see 10? year discussion on fighters -
bizarre edge cases, etc.).  It's probably more harmful to your
business as well.

At the end of the day you can craft pure gaming perfection and some
cheese monkey will spot a loop hole and run with it.

Damo