Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 (Ground Zero Games)

Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 31

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:48:46 +0430
Subject: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 31

On 9/30/10, gzg-l-request@mail.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@mail.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Side A might be insurgents who don't care about their own
> casualties, and just want to inflict harm on the enemy.

Actually, insurgents are incredibly sensitive to casualties.  At
least, casualties among higher level folks, money people, technical
experts, leaders, etc.	So the way to do that is to mark different
point values on the bases of the insurgents.  Joe Goatherder is a 1
pointer, Achmed the Mad Mullah is a 10 pointer -- but he still has to
shoot someone in order to keep credibility as a leader of all the
Goatherders.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 (Ground Zero Games)