Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24

Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:32:58 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24

> [...]
> So I thought that the magazine explosion and/or the power core
explosion
> when a ship is destroyed might partly alleviate both.  Like to carry
lots of
> missiles and/or fighters?  Fine, but if one of the magazines or
fighter bays
> thresholds you'll very possibly lose the ship.

I understand what you want to go for. Kinda like what Japanese carriers
were
in WW2. Maybe it's feasible to purchase the same systems (hanger bays,
missile magazines) at a reduced cost and allow them this potential
catastrophic damage, but keep the current fighter bay/missile magazines
as
written with no catastrophic damage potential on a hit (more like WW2 US
carriers)

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24