Prev: Re: [GZG] Hope this isn't spamming anyone here...but... Next: Re: [GZG] Hope this isn't spamming anyone here...but...

Re: [GZG] Hope this isn't spamming anyone here...but...

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 21:04:25 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Hope this isn't spamming anyone here...but...

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010, Allan Goodall wrote:
> How do you download it? I could view it online, but didn't see a
control fro
> downloading it.

There is a download link under the file menu.  But they shouldn't
require a
Google sign-in to get the file.  The Google sign-in page was in a window
and
I couldn't tell if it was a secure sign-in or not.  I logged in to Gmail
in
another tab and then refreshed Panzerfaust and got in.

I won't log into Facebook to get any kind of information.  I don't know
if
I'm willing to log into Google just to download a gaming magazine.

Mike