Prev: [GZG] Grunts on the Road Next: [GZG] [List] Weird, the floodgates released was Re: Evyn in a Huff

[GZG] Grunts on the road

From: Robin Fitton <bilgepipe@m...>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 09:54:34 +0100
Subject: [GZG] Grunts on the road

Grunts 15mm SCI-FI will be supporting GZG at upcoming UK wargames shows
with a participation game of Grunts Skirmish and some GZG freebies for
participating players.

The first booked show will be both days at Reading Warfare this year and
then Salute in April 2011.  I am also hoping to squeeze into SELWG
(space permitting) and will share details if I do get into the October
show.  I will be attending, even if I don't get a participation table.

Details here:
http://www.gruntz.biz/2010/09/grunts-on-road-at-uk-wargames-shows.html
More details about the game and scenario will appear on the blog soon.

Robin
http://www.gruntz.biz

Prev: [GZG] Grunts on the Road Next: [GZG] [List] Weird, the floodgates released was Re: Evyn in a Huff