Prev: [GZG] Tomorrows War Next: Re: [GZG] Tomorrows War

Re: [GZG] Tomorrows War

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:22:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Tomorrows War

Thanks, James! I saw the link on TMP's home page, and didn't make the
St.^^^ Jon connection...

Well, you can hope that the outside work will benefit Stargrunt or the
skirmish game the way The Babylon Project ship rules helped with FT2.5,
but
I'd think he needs to work on his home rules, which tend to bring people
the minis that seem to be his main income. It's getting tiresome
defending
old rulesets  against the latest and greatest to some rude fanboy.

I still prefer FT any else I've tried; I'm just saying it could stand
some
real stretching, especially in the areas of ship design.

However, he hasn't told me how to run my shop, so I should probably take
back anything that looks like I'm advising his on business model.

Doug