Prev: [GZG] Futuristic batteries Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 14

[GZG] CelestiCon/Ground Zero Games West Coast Update

From: CelestiCon Events <events@c...>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 10:09:57 -0700
Subject: [GZG] CelestiCon/Ground Zero Games West Coast Update

Hi All,

It is a little under a month until the second CelestiCon/Ground Zero
Games West Coast Convention.  The convention is near San Francisco on
the weekend of 8-10 October.

Online registration closes Friday, October 1 (but you can register at
the door).  To be guaranteed the San Ramon Marriott's convention room
rate of $89 you should reserve a room by Monday, October 4.

As a GZG fan I'd really like to see more GZG events.  If you have an
interest in running an event feel free to contact me at this email or
sign up on our web site (http://www.celesticon.com).  We already have a
number of GZG fans registered this year.

Cheers and good gaming!
Kris Miller

CelestiCon/GZG-WCC
http://www.celesticon.com
8-10 October 2010
events@celesticon.com

Prev: [GZG] Futuristic batteries Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 14