Prev: Re: [GZG] C-IED/COIN in SGII/DSII Next: Re: [GZG] NSL acquire new ship, disrupt fragile peace with FSE

Re: [GZG] C-IED/COIN in SGII/DSII

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 18:41:05 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] C-IED/COIN in SGII/DSII

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 11:34:11AM -0600, Mike Stanczyk wrote:
> Now that I think about it, I don't think anyone has explored making
IED
> devices out of the power sources available in most science fiction
backgrounds.

Depends entirely on the tech. Most batteries aren't capable of dumping
their entire energy capacity in a few seconds - there's no need for it,
and it makes the design harder. Now, if it's a battery that powers a
laser weapon or something like that, cracking it may well be Bad News...

Prev: Re: [GZG] C-IED/COIN in SGII/DSII Next: Re: [GZG] NSL acquire new ship, disrupt fragile peace with FSE