Prev: [GZG] Donuts (OT) Next: Re: [GZG] Donuts (OT)

[GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting

From: Damond Walker <damosan@g...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:15:42 -0400
Subject: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting

I've seen other games allow players to combine shooting with another
action.  This action is normally movement related and normally makes
hitting the target a bit more difficult.

If you were going to do this in your FMAS game would you A) allow it
with a -1 or -2 shift to firepower, or B) not allow it?

I like games with lots of lead flying about so I'd lean towards option
A.  Is a -1 shift enough or would a -2 shift to firepower be better?
Would you make them shoot before, after, or midway through the
movement?

D.

Prev: [GZG] Donuts (OT) Next: Re: [GZG] Donuts (OT)