Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Ginger Next: [GZG] ECC & HOTT

Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Ginger

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:42:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Ginger

> We once took pity on each other(sort of).  He gave me 20% off to give
> me the last push needed to make me pull AH's Longest Day off of his
> shelves.  I dropped a serious amount of money to buy Ah's Advanced
> Squad Leader and ADB's Doomsday edition of Starfleet Battles.

*You *bought *The Longest Day*! If I remember correctly, it was there
for
ages. For some reason, I remember him mentioning that it finally sold.

This is just way too cool for school.

> A less famous quote of his was "It is lonely being a moderate
> activist, marching down the street by yourself, carrying a placard
> that reads 'Reasonable, informed discussion of the issues as soon as
> is feasible.'".

Ah, yes, I remember that one, now that you mentioned it...

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
awgoodall@gmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Ginger Next: [GZG] ECC & HOTT