Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Ginger Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Ginger

Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Ginger

From: Richard Bell <rlbell.nsuid@g...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 13:57:46 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Ginger

Imagine my shock when I made the five hour drive from my home to his
store, only to find that it had closed up (I admit that I was also
visiting friends in Kitchener-Waterloo).

I am also surprised, though I should not really be, that his comment
on the purity of english has become well used and I apologise for only
paraphrasing it