Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping Next: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

[GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:44:04 +0000
Subject: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!

As the post title says, we've moved! (Well, in fact we're still in
the process of moving...). We've relocated GZG from our previous
industrial unit to a newly-fitted workshop much closer to home, which
has greatly reduced my long drive to work each day and will give me
more time to cast and pack orders. The move of the actual business
has happened over the last two weeks (that's why we were closed
altogether the week before last, to allow us to move all the
machinery and other big stuff), and all the important bits are now
fully up and running again, but there is still a HUGE amount of
clearing out to do in the old unit before we finally hand the keys
over - which is taking up time we would normally be using for casting
and processing orders.

What this means in the short term is that there may inevitably be
some delays in dispatching orders, as we are quite low on stocks of
certain items and have to do a lot of frantic casting to bring the
levels back up to normal following all the upheaval. If your order
contains items we are currently out of, it may be a few days before
we can get round to casting the necessary items to complete it, and
any order that includes things that we normally only cast to order
anyway (such as the "old" style starships) could take even longer.
Please rest assured we are doing everything as fast as we can, and
will not keep you waiting any longer than is absolutely necessary,
but please allow us a few extra days at the moment compared with our
usual lightning-fast turnround time. Hopefully within a few weeks all
will be sorted out and back to normal, then we can start working on
new releases again and begin preparations for the Autumn shows!

There will of course be new contact details (a new PO Box address and
a new phone number) which we will publish shortly, but for the moment
the old address and phone number are still valid and post and
messages will still get to us. Please feel free to email me if you
have any queries or questions, and I'll get back to you as soon as I
can.

Thanks for reading!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping Next: Re: [GZG] GZG official news - we've moved premises!