Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping Next: Re: [GZG] Ping

Re: [GZG] Ping

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:41:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ping

Thanks, James!

All I'd heard was 'characters and vehicles'. Not a heck of a lot of
tanks
in ST, but it didn't HAVE to be ships

I suppose my large supply of ST micromachines will be as useful as my
large
supply of SW mm's.. ;->=

The_Beast

From:	tagalong@chariot.net.au
To:	gzg-l@mail.csua.berkeley.edu
Date:	06/10/2010 06:14 PM
Subject:	Re: [GZG] Ping
Sent by:	gzg-l-bounces@mail.csua.berkeley.edu

 Ping. Aaargh my eye whatch it!

I see that Wizkids have the rights for a Startrek miniatures game, one
is
skirmish the other space
ship combat, I dont know much more than that at this stage but Wizkids
have
the full rights to do
all the series and movies, so will wait and see what form it takes!

Realease date for Xmas this year, but the wizkids press release that was
posted on another site did
mention electronically as well, so think Startrek Pokemon. I may be way
out
with what sort of form.
electronically	could mean.

regards james

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping Next: Re: [GZG] Ping