Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping Next: Re: [GZG] Ping

Re: [GZG] Ping

From: CelestiCon Events <events@c...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:23:40 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ping

Hi All,

Piiing.

Must be a busy summer in the real world.  I know it is for me.	All
the telescope operators at the observatory need to take a one month
temporary layoff this summer.  Vacations are putting us below 2/3
manpower, of course, then one of the operators broke his hip in a
bizarre accident.  I'm the only operator working this month!  My boss
is working a few nights (poorly, I might add) to give me a break.

On the GZG front:
-I'm painting up a company of UNSC infantry in 6mm.  Their in the
repair stage after I dropped my painting tray.
-in September my club is playing StarGrunt.  Glenn Goffin has offered
to run the game.
-GZG West Coast Convention is in  October--so let me slip in a
reminder that the early registration price is good until July 1.

That's it for now.  Not even any interesting astronomy as the weather
has been so bad.

Kris Miller

CelestiCon/GZG-WCC
http://www.celesticon.com