Prev: [GZG] FT:XD changes, part 2/2 Next: Re: [GZG] A number of scientists respond to Hawking's concerns about Aliens

Re: [GZG] A number of scientists respond to Hawking's concerns about Aliens

From: Ken Hall <khall39@y...>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 05:45:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] A number of scientists respond to Hawking's concerns about Aliens

point, there's also the problem of applying the methods of anthropology
to a (considerably) different species. One could apply that criticism to
the sources I've read. And, as you say, heterogeneity is often the
mischief. :-)

They (a number of 'em) pick it up somewhere, to be sure. One of my
mother-in-law's cats is a king mouser (pigeoner, squirreler...).

Best,
Ken