Prev: [GZG] a peek from FT3 on fighters/ordnance (was: Re: FT:XD changes, part 1) Next: Re: [GZG] a peek from FT3 on fighters/ordnance (was: Re: FT:XD changes, part 1)

Re: [GZG] a peek from FT3 on fighters/ordnance (was: Re: FT:XD changes, part 1)

From: John Lerchey <lerchey@g...>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 13:30:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] a peek from FT3 on fighters/ordnance (was: Re: FT:XD changes, part 1)

Indy,

Though I have played with some or most of these rules, and generally
like them (not sure about CIDS yet, as that is a completely new thing
that won't be on current ships, and I also prefer that ADFC simply
enhance the range of PDS as that would seem to fit better with the
existing SSDs), I do have a question about the new turn sequence.

>From what it appears, fighters move twice per turn while missiles and
the like move once.  Is that correct?

Thanks!

John