Prev: Re: [GZG] FT:XD changes, part 1 Next: Re: [GZG] FT:XD changes, part 1

Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 32, Issue 17

From: Bob Blanchett <bob.blanchett@g...>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:40:15 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 32, Issue 17

As always good work Hugh,;

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 05:00,	<gzg-l-request@mail.csua.berkeley.edu>
wrote:
> * Fighters
> Planning to drop the rule about fighters only moving half distance on
> the launch turn. It's an unnecessary complication.

Don't think thats enough reason to remove it;  runngin carrier forces
means some
preparation and forethought. having a creen out or not is part of that.
I'd certainly retain it. its a one-time per launch factor.

As far as Grssers go, I would not make any changes that require
recalculation
of published designs or modifications of SSDs.

leave it as is and let FT3 sort this one out, rerolling notwithstanding.

As far as antiship PDS damage, I'd always err on the side of making
this incidental

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT:XD changes, part 1 Next: Re: [GZG] FT:XD changes, part 1