Prev: Re: [GZG] More SALUTE teasers - for FT.... Next: Re: [GZG] More SALUTE teasers - for FT....

Re: [GZG] More SALUTE teasers - for FT....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:47:16 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] More SALUTE teasers - for FT....

>And the lead ship, SS Gruntfuttock leaves the shipyard after being
>christened by
>Her Royal Highness, Princess Buttercup under the watchful eyes of
>the Honourable
>Douglas Smith and His Excellency Kenneth Horne

...secretly observed by the evil Doctor Chou En Ginsberg (MA,
failed), with his faithful Geisha companion, Lotus Blossom ('ello
mate....)

A significant percentage of people on this list are probably now
going "HUH?"  ;-)

Ah, the golden age of radio comedy, they don't write 'em like that
anymore (actually, they probably wouldn't be allowed to!).

Jon (GZG)