Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War

[GZG] More SALUTE teasers - for FT....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 23:19:43 +0000
Subject: [GZG] More SALUTE teasers - for FT....

After a hectic few days days of sculpting/building, mouldmaking and
last-minute casting, we have some new FT ship releases ready for
SALUTE this Saturday!

We promised to do our best to have the ScanFed Dreadnought ready for
the show - and we've made it! This afternoon the name-ship of the
VALHALLA class left spacedock on its shakedown cruise.... we will
have TWELVE of these Nordic beauties in stock at the show, so if you
want to grab one make sure you come and see us early - no pre-orders,
it's first come first served.

Similarly, but in even shorter supply, we'll have just a FEW special
sets of our infamous "Mystery Fleet*", complete with two NEW ships
AND some fighters! We've bundled these into special deal £25 fleet
sets - as of tonight we have just four sets for sale, there might be
a couple more IF we have any spare time left tomorrow.....
Each pack consists of 4 Destroyers (a NEW addition), 4 Heavy
Destroyers and 2 Battlecruisers (both of these previously-released
classes), one NEW Light Carrier (CVL) and two groups of NEW fighters
complete with FT002 fighter stands.
(* No, we still haven't sorted out who or what these are, so they are
still a mystery....)

Finally, we have the fleet auxiliary that no-one ever talks about,
even less wants to be posted to...
Most starships, civil and military, have environmental recycling
systems that are very efficient - but sometimes, there is stuff left
over that is just too impractical to deal with onboard. So, skulking
along at the tail end of the fleet, we have the J.PEASMOLD CLASS
WASTE REPROCESSING SHIP, a flying repository for all the worst
sludge, slurry and unmentionable detritus that all the other ships
need to get rid of.  In space, no-one can hear you gag.....  ;-)

Actually, joking aside, the Peasmold can be used as any kind of
tanker, refinery or supply ship you like - we just wanted to give it
some "colour" (probably a greenish-brown.....).

I have just taken some pics of all these, but I don't know when Paul
will be able to upload them for me - in the meantime if anyone wants
to host them somewhere so other folks can take a quick look, feel
free to email me direct and I'll send you copies over.

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War