Prev: Re: [GZG] New Toys for Salute Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War

[GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War

From: "Michael R. Blair" <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:40:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War

I think part of my 'sticker shock' reaction to Flames of War is that I
am comparing the AFVs with 20mm plastic kits, particularly the quick
build wargamers' ones that many of the model companies seem to be
releasing now which is a major strength of 20mm – though outside of WW
II the kits available decline sharply – though Emhar do what AFVs you
need for the Great War and there are probably far more modern kits than
I am aware of. Oh dear, you might have persuaded me to take another look
at it.

Yes, TT seems to be one of those funny European scales that exists in
its own little world (a bit like OO if I stop being anglo-centric for a
moment).

Michael

Prev: Re: [GZG] New Toys for Salute Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Flames of War