Prev: Re: [GZG] Dirtside and StarGrunt opportunities on Mercury Next: [GZG] USMC looking at spaceplanes

Re: [GZG] Dirtside and StarGrunt opportunities on Mercury

From: Zoe Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:58:16 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Dirtside and StarGrunt opportunities on Mercury

On 14/04/2010 11:31 PM, Bobby wrote:
> What are we fighting for? Ask me, cause I do give a....

> These maps are the latest put together from the Mariner 10 and
> MESSENGER mission images.
I gave the MESSENGER team a little help. It was nice of them to give me
a mission team T-shirt.
MESSENGER's orbital insertion burn is in just under a year. Then we
should get some really good imaging.

Zoe

Prev: Re: [GZG] Dirtside and StarGrunt opportunities on Mercury Next: [GZG] USMC looking at spaceplanes