Prev: Re: [GZG] Single weapon patrol boats... Next: Re: [GZG] From GZG, a quick update: UNSC FT Fleet......

[GZG] From GZG, a quick update: UNSC FT Fleet......

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:00:24 +0000
Subject: [GZG] From GZG, a quick update: UNSC FT Fleet......

As a few of you have already noticed (and emailed us about), the UNSC
ships have all been REMOVED from the FT ship listings over the last
few days - don't panic, they'll be back! As we did with the Japanese
ships a few weeks back, we have TEMPORARILY suspended production of
the UNSC due to the fact that many of the moulds have reached the end
of their useful life, and are no longer producing what we consider to
be saleable castings.

The plan is for us to re-make all the UNSC and Japanese moulds and
then re-release the fleets, with all the existing classes PLUS
hopefully a few new additions, all cast from crisp, fresh moulds!
This will be done as soon as time permits, hopefully sometime over
the summer months, and when they are ready we will announce them here
(and all our other usual places, like TMP) with a big re-launch
fanfare.

Please note that this means we will NOT have any of these two fleets
with us at the forthcoming shows, Triples and Salute - though we hope
they will be back in time for the Autumn shows (Colours etc).

More soon!

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Single weapon patrol boats... Next: Re: [GZG] From GZG, a quick update: UNSC FT Fleet......