Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Coffee, Vegemite and Wurst on the Z9M9Z blog - FT designs for Imperium (Trav) ships Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Coffee, Vegemite and Wurst on the Z9M9Z blog - FT designs for Imperium (Trav) ships

Re: [GZG] [FT] Coffee, Vegemite and Wurst on the Z9M9Z blog - FT designs for Imperium (Trav) ships

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:28:38 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Coffee, Vegemite and Wurst on the Z9M9Z blog - FT designs for Imperium (Trav) ships

Per an old Dilbert comic, following some messy re-organization attempts,
some folk in the back hall (mainframe) have labels over their badges
marked
'Bev'.

Given I started here as a janitor, then took a cut in pay to join IT,
I've
always enjoyed that the wisest, most caring character in Dilbert picks
up
the garbage...

The_Beast