Prev: [GZG] GZG ECC XIII AAR #1 Next: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC XIII AARs now posted

Re: [GZG] [FT] EMP weapons

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 18:02:29 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] EMP weapons

Beast,
I have thought about links to new systems on those pages but I just
haven't
gotten around to it yet.

As to the Logo, well when revamping the main FT Fleet Resource page, I
added
flags for all the powers since I could find them online or there were
descriptions I could work from.  The Ravagers on the other hand, had
nothing.  So knowing their background, both 'official' and implied, I
did
some searching on images of pirate flags and skulls and came up with
something that has a nice bite to it.  ;-)

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com