Prev: [GZG] Thanks to Jon Tuffley! Next: [GZG] ECC AAR from John Lerchey

Re: [GZG] Thanks to Jon Tuffley!

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 17:00:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Thanks to Jon Tuffley!

> I wanted to say thanks on behalf of all the gamers at ECC this year
> (yes I am presuming to speak for the group). Everyone took home some
> prize and we appreciate the prize support! As usual, you've shown your
> support for us despite us being from 'the former colonies', which is
> jolly marvelous!

Thank you, Jon T.  We had a blast handing out the prize packages.  As
Indy
had mentioned, we collected the badges and drew them out for the prizes.

All the vendors were happy to attend and expressed interest in returning
next year.  I'm starting the contracts for the Owego Treadway for
February 25-27, 2011 (XIV) and February 24-26, 2012 (XV).  We'll have
plenty to celebrate again in two years!

> PS - I'd also like to thank Jon Davis for the worst (and funniest)
> Russian imitation I've had the privelege to witness.
That was one of the most impromptu moments that I can possibly remember.
You guys know me well enough that I rarely (if ever) will drop the
F-bomb.
To do it and still maintain a Russian accent was hilarious for me too.
Watching Yerin double over in laughter was just as funny.

ECC XIII was a great convention.

Jon

Prev: [GZG] Thanks to Jon Tuffley! Next: [GZG] ECC AAR from John Lerchey