Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Vector: Alternative Fire Resolution Distance (Tom B) Next: Re: [GZG] FT Vector: Alternative Fire Resolution Distance (Tom B)

Re: [GZG] FT Vector: Alternative Fire Resolution Distance (Tom B)

From: Robert Mayberry <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 18:28:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Vector: Alternative Fire Resolution Distance (Tom B)

I saw some interviews with fighter pilots a few months ago, and
several seemed to describe altititude not so much as a difference in
relative position as it is a difference in relative potential energy.

Do AI or other games reflect this?

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 6:14 PM, John Tailby <john_tailby@xtra.co.nz>
wrote:
> Playing games of Aeronautica Imperialis (GWs 40k flying game)
recently, that