Prev: Re: [GZG] Monster ships Next: [GZG] Fiction - Fighting Through

Re: [GZG] Monster ships

From: Charles Lee <xarcht@y...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:24:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Monster ships

responding with logig and fact. The fact that so much has come to lead
this time is evidence that missles and guided munitions are powerful.
But think of the fact it took over two or three decades to come closer.
Missle designers aren't sittin on their laurals. Offence is easier to
design and build than defence. This fact is ferever been proven. A sdad
fact of man's mind.