Prev: Re: [GZG] why I began playing full thrust Next: Re: [GZG] why I began playing full thrust

Re: [GZG] why I began playing full thrust

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 07:02:21 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] why I began playing full thrust

Er, John? Have	you seen the stuff Dean has been  running for better
than a
decade at cons?

http://www.star-ranger.com/SRStuff.htm
Full Thrust Fleet Designs and Conversions

I don't think there's anything quite Sam's size, but, on the table, he
more
than makes up in quantity of ships and players. ;->=

Course, as I recall, the Super Star Destroyer generally sits in the
middle
of the table, and everybody else dances around...

The_Beast