Prev: [GZG] why I began playing full thrust Next: Re: [GZG] why I began playing full thrust

Re: [GZG] why I began playing full thrust

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 07:51:23 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] why I began playing full thrust

Yep, quite awhile ago, saw the same thing, thought the same thing.

Fair's fair, though. It obviously was a fan boy thought project, and we
all
know and deal with 'singes de cheddar'.

The original SFB was a lovely, simple little book, but did have some
nasty
loop holes. They've been backfilling ever since, and new
additions/variations don't simplify the process.

It's the reason people like me fear change. We understand the rules have
be written by someone smarter than us. We just fear them being written
FOR
someone smarter than us.

The_Beast