Prev: Re: [GZG] ground combat campaigns Next: Re: [GZG] ground combat campaigns

Re: [GZG] ground combat campaigns

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 12:49:56 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] ground combat campaigns

In FT campaigns with usable construction with in game time, of course,
it
can also depend on arcane things like rules for taking over assets. Do
you
get to start using captured shipyards? Resource generators?

Yes, and you are quickly bringing the war to your opponent, no, and you
are
fighting increasingly long supply lines, as well as being spread out
covering territory.

Merde, I love this stuff!

The_Beast

John Atkinson wrote on 12/28/2009 12:01:24 PM:

> On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Oerjan Ariander
> <orjan.ariander1@comhem.se> wrote:
>
> > Well... it *could* go that way. Or it could go "I won this
battle,the
enemy
> > fell back on his base areas - so now I have even more systems to
cover
with