Prev: Re: [GZG] Bulldog Variants on the Surveyor II Tracks. Next: [GZG] Merry Christmas!

[GZG] Xmas wishes to all on the list.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 14:49:38 +0000
Subject: [GZG] Xmas wishes to all on the list.....

Wishing everyone on the list a really great Christmas and a happy 2010!

I know the list has been a little quiet recently, and I haven't been
very active on it myself, but maybe we'll be able to kickstart things
a bit in the New Year if some things go according to plan.....

Anyway, hope you all have a good holiday season with friends and family.
 :-)

All the best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bulldog Variants on the Surveyor II Tracks. Next: [GZG] Merry Christmas!