Prev: Re: [GZG] Threshold checks was Re: FT Dice Roller Next: [GZG] Orders Writing and Thresholds, and Game Plans....

[GZG] Threshold Checks

From: "Mark Drake" <thedrake70458@c...>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:49:56 -0600
Subject: [GZG] Threshold Checks

Doug,

I remember seeing some threshold cards on the web (FT Computer Core?)
and
downloaded them which was supposed to be a faster way of resolving
Threshold
Checks.
IIRC you drew the card and the first X# of systems that were damaged
were
delineated by the symbol on the card to show which systems were damaged.
If you dont find them at FT Computer Core let me know and I can look for
it
in my FT files.

Mark

Prev: Re: [GZG] Threshold checks was Re: FT Dice Roller Next: [GZG] Orders Writing and Thresholds, and Game Plans....