Prev: Re: [GZG] CelstiCon or GZG WCC 1 Next: [GZG] Free Dinner for Veterans

Re: [GZG] CelstiCon or GZG WCC 1

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:33:24 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] CelstiCon or GZG WCC 1

> Indy wrote on 10/27/2009 06:21:46 AM:
>

> > I would consider it WCC 2 (or 3?), as there had been at least one
WCC
> already.
> >
> > Mk
>
> Call it what you will; I'd have called it fun. ;->= Maybe 1B?

After my summer I think Fun Mark 1 will suffice.

> On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 1:45 AM, Evyn MacDude wrote:
>
> > Games played were Traveller (Lots of Traveller), Snapshot,
> > FullThrust, Stargrunt2, Ogre Miniatures, a fair number of the
> > Classic Microgames. And a bunch of others I didn't see or remember.
>
> Do you have a number of those attending?

Ending head count was 30.

> > Jon gave the Con lots of moral support in the form of advice and
> > prizes. Thanks, Jon!
>
> I've heard plenty of how Jon is good for prizes; what does he give for
> advice?

I don't know specifically Kris Miller the organizer spoke highly of
Jon's
help.

> > The Con's website has been updated for next year's con.
>
> Wow! I call that amazing! Most small con sites I know are lucky to get
an
> update out a month before the next con. ;->=

I am amazed too.... But it give hope and plans for next October.
--
Evyn

Prev: Re: [GZG] CelstiCon or GZG WCC 1 Next: [GZG] Free Dinner for Veterans