Prev: [GZG] FT3? playtesting? whats in the works? Next: Re: [GZG] FT3? playtesting? whats in the works?

Re: [GZG] FT3? playtesting? whats in the works?

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:46:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT3? playtesting? whats in the works?

A couple of us from the playtest list had taken lead on working FT3, but
after extensive playtesting (much of it we have featured at the past few
GZG
ECCs) we are currently at a point where we are waiting feedback from The
Higher Power on what we have done to date, and determine the next course
of
action/direction.

Mk